Sunday, October 30, 2011

cant wait til tomorrow

Another weekend gone by in a flash, but I am really looking forward to Halloween. This is the first time I have been in UK for it since 2006.

I cant wait to see all my nieces and nephews in their costumes rather than just get photos after the fact. Ofcourse, I also cant wait to dress Ayla in her little costume. More on that tomorrow!

Kerem flies in for a visit tomorrow hopefully so that will make it even more special.

Welcome to my new followers Marjo and Pauline and Old Geezer, sorry it has taken me so long to say Hi!

2 comments:

Wiccababe said...

gosh I've missed heaps quine,
congratulations on the birth of Ayla, she's certainly proving to be a special wee angel
Debz
xx

Alison said...

Glad you are getting to spend some time with your family...looking forward to seeing Ayla's outfit!
Alison xx