Thursday, December 1, 2011

12 Days of Christmas

Well, it's December 1st today.

I can't believe that we got this far. Ayla had her first night sleep in her new cot last night. She looks teeny tiny in it, but i think she liked it better than her moses basket. I think it was better as she could see everything around her. The moses basket is a little too solid for her liking, lol.


It is the first day of the photography course Cheryl Johnson is running. 12 days of christmas. Hopefully by the end of this course I will be taking better photos and will have some that i am happy with of my little bundle of fun.

Welcome to Karen my latest follower, I hope you enjoy the blog. Hopefully I will be better at updating now that we are out of hospital again.

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Ayla seems to be making fabulous progress, although she does look so tiny in that big, big cot. She has lots of lovely dark hair too. Here's to more good night's sleeps. Elizabeth x

Ladkyis said...

such a precious little girl. I think og you all every day.

Alison said...

I'm always so happy when I see a blogpost from you...it means that not only do we get an update on your beautiful daughter, but that you are finding a few minutes to yourself! Stay well both of you
Alison xx

Morti said...

A little late getting here, but welcome home and welcome back to blogland! Ayla looks very sweet in that HUGE cot! Hope to see/hear more from you in the future....