Thursday, December 19, 2013

2 years 4 months

They said that we would never make it past 5 days.....but here we are sporting a new hairdo and full of the mischief of the season...

I decided that a new haircut was long overdue. She hates her hair being brushed because it gets so tangled due to the amount of time she spends lying down.


Oh no she has me 
ack! I'm being strangled...
OK, melodrama isn't working. Lets try this
The trauma......I'm bald....

I count my blessings twice when I count Ayla, little monkey mischief xxx

4 comments:

Annie said...

Oh Caroline I'm really chuckling at your pics. The finished results were well worth the effort cos Ayla looks fab [even if she doesn't think so]. I so love her facial expressions. :-)
Thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
Annie x

Twiglet said...

Oh bless her - what a fab set of photos and now doesn't she look a poppet with her new hairdo. Happy Christmas and a wonderful New Year to you all. x Jo

Unknown said...

A tribute to your hard work, determination and love.....and a little sprinkle of Johnstone stubbornness! Excellent pics. Have a smashing family Christmass x

Alison said...

Great pics! Have a fantastic Christmas with your gorgeous daughter
Alison xx