Sunday, March 18, 2012

Mothers Day at 7 months old

My first ever Mothers Day. I am thrilled that I have her with me today, I am so pleased that we are at home for today.

This was sitting in her cot waiting for me this morning, propped against her shoulder. Isn't it lovely.



I saw a quote on facebook yesterday that one of my friends had tagged about daughters being the most lovely gift from nature. can't find it now, but i have to agree.

To all the Mums out there, and the mums to be....have a blessed happy mothers day today.

5 comments:

Alison said...

Happy Mother's Day Caroline..I know how special it is for you!
Alison xx

Sherry Edwards said...

So sweet, hope you're having the best Mother's Day xxx

Ladkyis said...

What a wonderful day! so special

Elizabeth said...

Hi Caroline, I do hope you've had the best Mothering Sunday - so lovely for you to be home to enjoy it. My mother always said that your son was your best friend until he found a wife but your daughter was your friend for life :) Thanks for popping in and commenting on my latest layout - you had your snowdrops really early. Take care, Elizabeth x

Elizabeth said...

Two things I forgot to say; 1) I can hardly believe it is as long as 7 months since the wee one was born! 2) In the main, I have resisted buying more stash, however, my halo slipped recently when I was tempted with some really gorgeous ribbon, and I did spend my loyalty stamps on a Martha Stewart edge punch recently too -that's not really spending is it :)