Tuesday, September 18, 2012

WOYWW 172

Well, Tuesday night and I can't believe that my desk hasn't been touched since a fortnight ago. That was the last time that I had a chance to pop over to Julia's to sneek at peek at everyone else's workspace.

I need to start tidying my desk so that I might have a chance of crafting on it. It looks more like an unloved dumping ground at the moment. Most of my work-in-progress lives in a bag at the moment. That is because on Wednesdays I beat a hasty retreat when the carer comes in and I escape to my local      
craft shop for a few hours of retail therapy and crafting me-time.

So I hope to drop by a few blogs this evening, why don't you join in the fun.

2 comments:

Annie said...

I was away from my desk last week and couldn't leave any comment so I'm trying to get around as many of my blogging friends today.
You should show us a pic of your clutter...we love a snoop :-) Hope you get some crafty time soon. Love and hugs for you and little A.
Hugs,
A x #86

Elizabeth said...

Hi Caroline, hope all is well with you and yours and that you will be enjoying your trip to the craft shop and your bit of me time this Wednesday. Take care. Elizabeth xx