Well it's been a mix of trust in our child, bumbling blindly along and a healthy dose of prayers. That is what has got us to where we are now.
I'm not updating the blog as often as I would like. I was hoping for at least a monthly update, but you know how it goes with best laid plans and all....
July was a month of
- splashing in hot tubs
- my nephew trying to hypnotise Ayla into saying her first words LOL
- visiting friends and family
- lazing in paddling pools in the back garden
August was a month of
- rolling onto tummies
- brushing teeth (finally without gagging)
- visiting another family who are travelling this road with trisomy 18
- Garden parties with RNSO
- turning 3
- starting nursery
September so far:
- school photo
- visit to the safari park
- baking cakes with classmates
- discovering the gigglebellies videos
quite frankly ayla is rocking being 3. She has developed a few new tricks, but more of that in another post.