Friday, November 5, 2010

Fantastic Friday

Well I managed to hop to all WOYWW blogs this week again. Very time consuming, but very very inspiring.

I wanted to say a big Hello to Kay and Jo, my new followers.

I have had a great day so far. Did a bit of housework, some washing followed by the last of the WOYWW hops. The sun is shining and it's about 21oC outside so a cuppa was in order and the mandatory cuddle with my dogs. They dont realise i sit out to have a cuppa in peace, they think i'm visiting them! lol!

Then..... i opened my email to find that my SIL had (as promised) sent me some photos of halloween. They were fab, but even better was the motorbike photos that she sent as well. I laughed so hard and ofcourse now I am wondering which paper to use because i just have to put them on a layout. Mum if you are reading this...the layout might be mine...not yours.



A peek of one of the photos I will be using. Layout to follow.....have a fabulous friday!

No comments: